Sunday, August 11, 2013

My, oh my. I do adore this color combination. I also love velvet upholstery. I am now dreaming of a new library. The walls would be this enveloping gray. Along with this little sofa for Sloane to curl up in, we would have big leather club chairs for us and walls and walls full of books.

valentines
valentines
My, oh my. I do adore this color combination. I also love velvet upholstery. I am now dreaming of a new library. The walls would be this enveloping gray. Along with this little sofa for Sloane to curl up in, we would have big leather club chairs for us and walls and walls full of books.
My, oh my.  I do adore this color combination.  I also love velvet upholstery.  I am now dreaming of a new library.  The walls would be this enveloping gray.  Along with this little sofa for Sloane to curl up in, we would have big leather club chairs for us and walls and walls full of books.
Home decor... Love this mirror !!
Home decor... Love this mirror !!
Living Room Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodeling and Decor
Living Room Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodeling and Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment